- Founded in 1993 as technology transfer company
- Built 8 IOL laboratories around the world
- Currently more IOLs are made with Lenstec technology worldwide than any other system
- Started Lenstec Barbados in 1995
- Currently have supplied more than 7,000,000 lenses worldwide
Lens Production and Manufacturing
Lenstec currently produces lenses for several IOL companies under private label, and has made lenses for Bausch &Lomb, Staar, and Santen pharmaceutical/Japan; Lenstec built the factory in Switzerland for Staar.
We are “new” in the US but our brand, and brands we make for other companies are well established – we are seen globally as a high quality manufacturing company.
Dedication to QualityOur proprietary lens manufacturing technologies enable the company to produce premium lenses with reduced variability which can improve surgical predictability. In addition, most of the micro-precision lathes, mills, polishing equipment, molds, processing equipment and processes are designed and built in-house by Lenstec’s engineering staff.
At Lenstec we continuously strive to improve vision possibilities through research, testing and partnerships with the world’s leading ophthalmologists. We welcome your interest in the company and any questions you may have about our products and services or opportunities to partner with us.